- Componentes mecânicos
- Elementos de ligação
- Travões, embraiagens e acoplamentos
- Movimento linear e rotativo
- Transmissões de potência
- Roldanas, rodas, tróleis de manuseamento
- Flanges e dispositivos de união
- Dobradiças, linguetas e fechos
- Amortecedores de choques/vibrações, molas
- Solenóides, Eletroímanes
- Engenharia de fabrico
- Materiais (barras, chaves, tubos, etc.)
- Manuseamento de materiais e equipamentos de elevação
Manuseamento de materiais e equipamentos de elevação
- Equipamentos de elevação
- Manuseamento de materiais (sistemas de transporte, embalagem...)
- Sensores e sistemas de medição
- Equipamento de vácuo
- Transmissão de calor
- Edifícios e Construções (materiais e equipamentos)
- Engenharia civil
- Todos os catálogos
What’s your name? What’s your position within the company?
My name is Gabriel Guigue. I am TraceParts Managing Director.
How long have you been working for TraceParts?
For 11 years already… I suddenly feel much older!
Please tell us what your job is about
I like to describe my daily job as an orchestra conductor, making sure the TraceParts soloists play their very best while listening carefully to the rest of the orchestra, and vice versa, to deliver the best music to the customers.
Tell us what you want to achieve for TraceParts in the next years
My goal is to strengthen TraceParts leading position in the global engineering content business by developing best-in-class software technologies and business solutions. We’ve been publishing parts catalogs for 20 years, from floppy disks to high-end Web services, and I’m convinced we have the most talented and experienced team to bring disruptive 3D marketing solutions to suppliers from all industries.
What do you do after work, during your free time?
I’m a fan of Judo (I’m a black belt since I’m 16), jogging, rugby and home gardening but what I love above all is to spend time with my family.
How can the readers contact you and why is this important to you?
via Email, to share any idea related to the creation and publishing of 3D parts data or even to discuss about why thousands of catalogs are still missing on www.traceparts.com We’re just at the very early stage of the 3D Marketing Revolution and any feedback is welcome!