- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
More than 600,000 CAD Designers are already on the right track.
Parts Libraries are becoming a key factor for the economic success of every mechanical engineering company, that’s why more than 600.000 CAD designers are already using the TraceParts catalogs in their daily work. Support your customers in reducing their design time and boosting their productivity when they use the technical data related to your products.
Visit us at HMI hall 15, booth 11 to discover our integrated software solutions and services:
- • how to accelerate the publication of technical product information and CAD data,
- • how to shorten internal processes using our publishing solutions,
- • new and innovative ways of marketing your products,
- • project oriented web and CD solutions providing a seamless process integration from 3D part configuration to order
Another highlight will be the new release of the TraceParts library, CD v2.5 and Online v2.0. The parts library has been extended with new part catalogs and features, including the seamless integration in PDM systems like Autodesk Vault and PDMWorks, and supporting the latest releases of each CAD software (CATIA V5 R16, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0, SOLIDWORKS 2006, Solid Edge 18, Inventor 11, TopSolid 2006, Alibre Design 9, …).
IIn case you would like to make an appointment, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you in Hannover!
Includes CAD Models for its Toogle Clamps Components
Publishes CAD Models of Its Screw Conveyors and Bulk Handling Online
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for its Wheels and Castors