- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Fibre optics
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
The sixth TraceParts Christmas Tree design contest is over. The winning trees are chosen.
First of all we’d like to thank all the 40 contestants very much for spending their time and creativity for the 2012 TraceParts Christmas tree design contest. We have never received so many trees before!
The challenge was to design a 3D Christmas tree with the help of millions of available CAD models that are provided for free on TracePartsOnline.net.
Like last year it was not easy for the jury to come to a decision.
We now invite you to take a closer look at the winning trees below and to view the gallery of the most creative contestants.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Your TraceParts Team
The winning Christmas trees:
Click on the images to enlarge.
2nd place :
3rd place :