- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
Marketing focus on engineers and designers
St. Wendel, Amberg (Germany), May 7, 2013 – Yet again, in 2013, TraceParts, a leading operator in the Digital Engineering Content sector, joined forces with its partners KiM, crossbase and Plan Software to host what is now the 5th eCatalog Conference, held April 16 in St. Wendel.
Under the now established slogan of “MARKETING MEETS ENGINEERING”, promotional software solutions for CAD component catalogs, product and offering configurators, the automated creation of printed catalogs and the use of CAD data for catalogs were presented to visitors from the industry.
Practical demonstrations were also given with these in the form of presentations and best practice solutions from the companies MAN Diesel & Turbo, Baumüller Nürnberg GmbH, Ziehl-Abegg AG and J. Schmalz GmbH. J. Schmalz GmbH gave an impressive presentation of an online configurator produced with TraceParts for robot grippers, which has helped cut design times by 80%.
What the implemented solutions have in common is the efficient technology they provide for the design process, indicating that the 3D CAD catalog is an increasingly essential tool for generating high-quality sales leads.
The partners involved in organizing the eCatalog Conference have constantly expanded their partnership within these multi-layer product data processes. They ensure that these processes operate as harmoniously as possible. Customers just choose the level of expansion.
Managing directors from left to right: Achim Angel (KiM), Axel Biewer (Plan Software), Herby Tessadri (crossbase) and Gabriel Guigue (TraceParts). Photo: Gog Concept
The companies taking part from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands not only met during the event program but also at the integrated technical exhibition for a lively exchange of knowledge in all the relevant areas of product communication and sales promotion.
TraceParts presented its new 3D marketing products for generating sales leads. This included the B2B portal TracePartsOnline.net, one of the leading portals of its kind in the world, and the first and only one to be checked monthly by the independent IVW, the organization that certifies and audits the circulations of major publications in Germany.
“This event has become a regular fixture with many companies over the years since 2009. It now attracts a core of top-class visitors, as well as increasing numbers of new participants and companies that are thinking about optimizing their promotional solutions,” explains Gabriel Guigue, MD of TraceParts.
As before, a satisfaction survey on the event was conducted after this year’s eCatalog Conference among its attendees. 80% of those surveyed said that they were very happy with the way it was run, the presentations given and the scope of the event, and indicated that the information provided by this event would have some input in their future decisions. The remaining 20% rated the event as being good.
We look forward to you visiting us again March 27, 2014!
Includes CAD Models for its Toogle Clamps Components
Publishes CAD Models of Its Screw Conveyors and Bulk Handling Online
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for its Wheels and Castors