- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
New graphic design, more powerful and efficient search engine, smoother navigation and improved ergonomics, in line with the latest web codes
Saint-Romain, France – 12 December, 2017 – TraceParts, one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering and design, has launched its brand new website (www.traceparts.com), which has been completely designed to incorporate the latest technologies in terms of web design, graphics and technology.
This fully-responsive website is adapted to all screens and devices. The site is designed to provide the 3 million users registered on the TraceParts CAD platform with smooth, user-friendly navigation whatever the type of terminal they used.
The new website has a resolutely modern design and includes three key new features:
- a high-performance search engine that allows designers to save time when carrying out a search among more than 100 million CAD models available on the platform. This new search feature is present on all pages of the site.
- a multi-criteria system that makes it possible to fine-tune your CAD-model search according to classification, suppliers, standardization organisations, standards, dimensions, and many more. It is now possible to download a component without actually consulting its product page. This allows users to save a considerable amount of time.
- new structure for the product pages that incorporates a more advanced carousel system which makes it possible to display a product’s technical plan as well as its 3D view and picture.
Finally, the new site offers other features, such as enabling users to contact any of the platform’s 650 suppliers, print components in 3D and view all previous downloads in a specific site section called “My Activity”.
As explained by Bertrand Cressent, Global Product Manager at TraceParts,
the way the TraceParts CAD platform has been developed meets the requirements of users who are used to browsing e-commerce sites. We have designed the new traceparts.com website in order to deliver the best user experience ever. At the same time, we have also responded to the requirements of our manufacturing customers, who benefit from a truly modern and interactive showcase to present their products to the millions of TraceParts platform users.
TraceParts is one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering. As part of the Trace Group founded in 1989, the company provides powerful web-based solutions, such as CAD part libraries, electronic catalogs and product configurators. TraceParts also provides digital marketing services to help part manufacturers, software publishers and computer hardware vendors promote their products and services and generate high-quality B2B sales leads.
The traceparts.com portal is available free-of-charge to millions of CAD users worldwide. It provides access to hundreds of supplier catalogs and more than 100 million CAD models and product data-sheets that are suited to design, purchasing, manufacturing and maintenance processes.
The long-cherished dream of having their own stage in the school hall comes true for the Montessori School in Amberg, southern Germany.
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.