- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
TraceParts announces the immediate availability of TraceParts v2.1.1 SP2 for the all new release 2003 of TopSolid, and thus strengthens their partnership with the French software company Missler Software that they have started more than 2 years ago.
• seamless integration within TopSolid 2003
• new intuitive and highly functional user interface
• new and powerful search engine
• new parts classification to facilitate database browsing
• more than 1300 new parts families coming from tens of manufacturers’ and standards’ catalogs (ASCO/JOUCOMATIC, BOSCH, BOUTET, EMILE MAURIN, FESTO, FIBRO, HASCO, INA, LEGRIS, NADELLA, NORELEM, PARKER, PAULSTRA, PNEUMAX, RABOURDIN, SIAM-RINGSPANN, SKF, SMC, SNR, … + NF, ISO, BS, DIN, UNI, ANSI, ASME), essential for mechanical design: fasteners, shaft ends, keys, gears, bearings, cylinders, flanges, reducers, elbows, electrical motors, fittings, profiles, sections, mold bases and equipment, …
• automated creation of 2D views in either DXF or DWG file format
• automated transfer of BOM data (part name, reference, supplier name, mass, …)
• donwload of updates through the Internet (for parts catalogs and the application itself)
TraceParts for TopSolid 2003 is available through the TopSolid reseller network and a free 30 day trial version will be sent to all the customers who have a TopSolid maintenance contract.
Moreover, all the existing customers of TraceParts for TopSolid 6.4 will receive a free upgrade as well as a free maintenance contract valid until 31/12/2003.
More information about TraceParts is available at www.traceparts.com
More information about TopSolid is available at www.topsolid.com
TraceParts is the ideal link between parts manufacturers and drawing offices.
It offers a unique software solution for the distribution of CAD models and component information.
TraceParts CD is a very extensive parts library seamlessly integrated within all the main CAD software on the market: CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge, Inventor, Mechanical Desktop, thinkdesign, TopSolid, any ACIS, IGES or STEP compatible software and soon Pro/Engineer.
tracepartsonline.net is a powerful online internet portal that delivers CAD models coming from the same parts database as TraceParts CD
TraceParts is a new and fantastic means of communication for all manufacturers, which brings major productivity benefits to drawing offices, whether they are specialised in the mechanical, electro-mechanical, tooling, aerospace or automotive industries.
The long-cherished dream of having their own stage in the school hall comes true for the Montessori School in Amberg, southern Germany.
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.