- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
The French subsidiary of Würth Elektronik is taking advantage of the TraceParts CAD-content platform to develop its sales.
Saint Romain, France, 23 March 2017 – Würth Elektronik and TraceParts have been working together for approximately a year now. Würth Elektronik manufactures electronic and electromechanical components. On the initiative of its French subsidiary based in Jonage (Rhône), the company decided to publish its catalog of around 500 products on the TraceParts CAD platform.
The CAD models of Würth Elektronik components are therefore available online and can be used by technicians and engineers in the electronics sector to help them finalize their industrial design projects.
What are the main benefits of the TraceParts platform for users and suppliers of industrial components?
- The main advantage for users – i.e. design engineers – is that the TraceParts platform provides quick, easy access to a wide variety of CAD components certified by suppliers. Thanks to the different formats available on the TraceParts platform, designers can download 3D models that are compatible with all CAD software products on the market. For example, all the CAD files of Würth Elektronik components are available in more than 50 CAD formats.
- For Würth Elektronik, the TraceParts platform acts as a sales tool that generates new customer contacts each time a CAD file is downloaded. On average, some 1,500 3D models from the Würth Elektronik catalog are downloaded every month.
As an international manufacturer, we were looking for a sales tool to help boost our profile and increase our sales. The TraceParts platform has enabled our company and products to be selected for several new projects. It also offers innovative features, notably the wide choice of CAD formats provided. Our design customers really appreciate how easy to access and user-friendly the tool is,
explains Fabien BRUGNONE, International Product Manager at Würth Elektronik (Jonage, France).
For more information about Würth Elektronik
- Würth Elektronik electronic and electromechanical components on the TraceParts platform www.tracepartsonline.net/content.aspx?fwsid=GLOBALV3&class=WURTH_ELEKTRONIK
- Website: www.we-online.fr
TraceParts is one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering. As part of the Trace Group founded in 1989, the company provides powerful web-based solutions, such as CAD part libraries, electronic catalogs and product configurators. TraceParts also provides digital marketing services to help part manufacturers, software publishers and computer hardware vendors promote their products and services and generate high-quality B2B sales leads.
The TracePartsOnline.net portal is available free-of-charge to millions of CAD users worldwide. It provides access to hundreds of supplier catalogs and more than 100 million CAD models and product data-sheets that are suited to design, purchasing, manufacturing and maintenance processes.