- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
Your Product Data And CAD Models Available Anywhere, Anytime With Your TraceParts Mobile App.
If you are already offering CAD delivery services to your customers via TraceParts, you can further enhance their experience and give a new consultative selling tool to your Sales Force.
- Unique approach to get Designers and Engineers further engaged to find your products with accurate and up-to-date technical specifications
- Present your product lines in 3D to customers and prospects from any mobile device using a powerful interactive 3D rendered interface
- Ideal for face-to-face meetings to demonstrate your products features and benefits
- Go paper free and get a competitive edge; especially during sales calls, exhibitions and conferences
- Personalized app showcasing your products, packaged with your logo and branding, available to your prospects and customers to download from Google Play and Apple App Stores
Gesteund door onze ervaringen met TraceParts bij de verspreiding van onze specificaties en CAD-gegevens, waren we van plan om onze eigen mobiele app te lanceren. Dat is nu gebeurd en TraceParts heeft slechts een paar weken nodig gehad om de app Coval E-catalogue te ontwikkelen. Onze applicatie wordt op dit moment overal ter wereld door onze verkopers en klanten gebruikt.
Stéphane Garcia, manager marketing en communicatie bij COVAL