- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Fibre optics
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
Create an independent web page linked to your website.
With this first EasyLink® solution, TraceParts provides you with a URL that gives you access to the TraceParts website, where your logo and only your catalog will be displayed. You just need to add this link to your web pages.
Here is an example of the code to be integrated into your web page:
<a href="http://www.tracepartsonline.net/ws/YourWebSiteID" target="_blank">CAD library powered by TraceParts</a>
The final URL containing your webSiteID will be provided by your TraceParts account manager.
By choosing this Level 1 integration, you are free to decide which level of TraceParts content you want to link to, among the different data-hierarchy levels:
Website home page