- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
We have compiled and analyzed the results of a survey sent to 150,720 users of the TraceParts CAD platform.
This “e-Book” provides exclusive statistics about how design professionals approach their work and projects, including their expectations and working habits:
- After having downloaded the CAD model of a product, how often do designers actually purchase the product in question?
- What is the probability of your products being selected for a project, if you propose downloadable CAD data online?
- And much more…
Download the e-Book
The long-cherished dream of having their own stage in the school hall comes true for the Montessori School in Amberg, southern Germany.
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.