- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
All CAD users are invited to design in 3D the Christmas tree of their dreams.
St Romain, France, December 3, 2012 – TraceParts, a market-leading digital engineering 3D content company, today announced the launch of its sixth Christmas Tree Model Contest, taking place until December 19, 2012. The winners will be selected among the best Christmas tree renderings received.
Contestants must build a Christmas tree using components downloaded from the TracePartsOnline.net CAD library. Three winners will be selected and best rendered images will be published on www.traceparts.com website.
The prizes are
- > one Apple iPad Mini including a Smart Cover for the first place,
- > one Sony MDRRF865RK wireless headphone with a 20.-€ Amazon voucher for the second place
- > and one rotring Rapid Pro pen with a Moleskin notebook for the third.
The Christmas trees should be designed in 3D, using any CAD or picture editing software, and using as many different components available in the TracePartsOnline.net CAD library as possible.
Contestants must send the rendered images of their trees until December 19, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file size of the image should not exceed 1MB if possible.
Have fun designing your Christmas tree!
Your TraceParts Team
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.
Sees Positive Results for its 2D and 3D Models of Tool and Equipment Solutions