- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
Millions of components available for designers in the FUSION 360 format on the TraceParts CAD content platform
Saint-Romain, France – 11 May 2017 – TraceParts, one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering, enables designers registered on its platform to import components in the FUSION 360 format directly into the cloud-based CAD software developed by Autodesk, a leading, innovative company in the fields of 3D design, engineering and technology.
FUSION 360 combines CAD, CAM and CAE (Computer Aided Engineering).
The software allows users to take their projects from the design stage right through to production,
and even integrates 3D printing capabilities.
What are the advantages of this new format for users of TraceParts’ CAD platform?
- Millions of components available in the FUSION 360 format,
- A native file format,
- No storage on the designer’s workstation. The CAD models are saved directly in the Cloud,
- Direct insertion of the component in FUSION 360 with no additional installation needed.
TraceParts is one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering. As part of the Trace Group founded in 1989, the company provides powerful web-based solutions, such as CAD part libraries, electronic catalogs and product configurators. TraceParts also provides digital marketing services to help part manufacturers, software publishers and computer hardware vendors promote their products and services and generate high-quality B2B sales leads.
The TracePartsOnline.net portal is available free-of-charge to millions of CAD users worldwide. It provides access to hundreds of supplier catalogs and more than 100 million CAD models and product data-sheets that are suited to design, purchasing, manufacturing and maintenance processes.