- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
The 6th major release of traceparts.com illustrates TraceParts continuous effort to deliver instant access to millions of free CAD models.
St Romain, France – September 15, 2010 – TraceParts, a leading global provider of 3D Marketing solutions, announced today that it has expanded its online presence by launching the sixth major release of its corporate Web site www.traceparts.com. Completely redesigned to match the latest Web standards, the site helps customers to more efficiently obtain information about TraceParts value-added services such as 3D CAD parts libraries, electronic catalogs, product configurators and eMarketing campaigns.
The new site also features intuitive navigation for accessing online product and service descriptions, customer success stories, present and past press releases as well as an extensive list of 3D suppliers’ catalogs available for free download in tens of different CAD formats. Part suppliers can immediately access all necessary information about how TraceParts can turn their CAD models and other technical data into a new sales and marketing channel.
Site highlights include:
- > New, graphical home page for faster and cleaner navigation to relevant documentation, product information, customer success stories and multilingual content;
- > Additional languages such as Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese, bringing the total to eight different languages;
- > Extensive online support resources, including parts catalogs updates for the maintenance users of TraceParts DVD.
TraceParts is a leading digital engineering content company, offering customers progressive business solutions through powerful web based products and services. TraceParts helps customers improve marketing efficiencies by increasing the value of their existing digital product data. The tracepartsonline.net CAD portal is freely available to millions of CAD users worldwide. For more information, please visitwww.traceparts.com
The long-cherished dream of having their own stage in the school hall comes true for the Montessori School in Amberg, southern Germany.
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.