- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
Since 2008 TraceParts is one of the proud sponsors of the Formula Student Team of the University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden, Germany.
Besides the sponsorship TraceParts is also providing a educational TraceParts license with unlimited seats in order to boost the team´s design productivity.
The Formula Student is an international engineering competition that was founded in the US in 1981 and is now held in seven different countries each year. The main organizer is the largest engineering association in the world, the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers).
The Formula Student is based on the idea that a company places an order for the construction of a race car prototype for amateur race car drivers. The vehicle has to fulfill certain requirements and therefore the competition is conceived in such a way that all aspects are evaluated, from the design to the cost control and from the marketing to the practical usability.
During the annual competitions in the US, Germany, England, Italy Australia, Brazil and Japan, the race cars go up against a large international group of participants.
- TraceParts congratulates the Running Snail Team on its resounding successes at Silverstone and Hockenheim, and on its superb 1st place on the CzechRing track!
Trophy for best driver and excellent overall placings in international races
- Running Snail Racing Team sponsored by TraceParts – Top results achieved in 2010
The Running Snail Racing Team of the German Amberg-Weiden College has once again achieved great successes during this season.
- Running Snail Racing Team – very good results in 2008
The Running Snail Racing Team of the Amberg-Weiden College sponsored by TraceParts has once again achieved numerous successes in the 2008 season.
- First Place At Michelin Again
The Running Snail Racing Team of the Amberg-Weiden College sponsored by TraceParts has won the Michelin competition again in 2008, just as in the previous year.
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for Its Gas Springs
A safer digital marketing solution than ever for all advertisers who want to reach Engineers and Designers for their email and banner campaigns.
Sees Positive Results for its 2D and 3D Models of Tool and Equipment Solutions