- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
3D digital marketing solutions for manufacturers and distributors of industrial components
In 2001, TraceParts launched its online library of 3D components and today, this cloud based CAD-content platform boasts 3.2 million Engineers and Designers around the world.
They use TraceParts 24/7 to download for free hundreds of millions of components to include and specify them directly into their design projects. When a product is downloaded, part vendors receive detailed information about who has made this download, fueling their sales teams and their CRM with highly qualified sales-ready leads.
To help designers find and select your products, TraceParts offers a full range of solutions for the creation, publishing and content syndication of your 3D catalogs
- Publish your products on the TraceParts CAD-content platform and the TraceParts Publishing Network, its affiliated network of partners’ sites and applications.
- Seamlessly integrate 3D content hosted and managed by TraceParts into your own website, using very rich and fully documented TraceParts API.
- Create your own user experience to browse, configure, view in 3D and download CAD models in 60+ different formats, using TraceParts Web Services.
- Create your custom mobile application for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones.
Publish your product catalogs with TraceParts and get fantastic marketing visibility to help you boost your sales!
Million Engineers accessing the TraceParts Publishing Network
new registrations / year
new leads generated every year / catalog
For the 27th edition of the FIRST® Robotics Competition, France brilliantly won the Engineering Inspiration Award.
Includes Comprehensive 3D Models for its Popular Blind Rivet Nuts
Designers who use the TraceParts platform can now download millions of components in the BricsCAD® format.