- Mechanical components
- Manufacturing engineering
- Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.)
- Material handling and lifting equipment
Material handling and lifting equipment
- Lifting equipement
- Material handling (Conveyors systems, packaging...)
- Sensors and measurement systems
- Vacuum equipment
- Heat transmission
- Building & Constructions (materials and equipments)
- Civil engineering
- All Catalogs
86% of downloaded parts get purchased*
If you provide your customers with highly detailed product information when and where they need it, your products get bought.
When your 3D product models are selected and downloaded right into your customers’ designs, you really influence designers’ choices.
Get your components “designed in” to OEM products and machines!
*Source: TraceParts survey sent to 150,720 CAD users
Promote your product catalog as 3D CAD content, it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Hundreds of component suppliers already work with TraceParts to publish their CAD models to millions of Engineers and Designers.
Includes CAD Models for its Toogle Clamps Components
Publishes CAD Models of Its Screw Conveyors and Bulk Handling Online
Increases Accessibility of 2D and 3D Models for its Wheels and Castors