“Users management” allows the administrator to define who can access the Smart-publishing as well as assigning anyone to group(s) corresponding to their needs.
Table of content
- Connect to http://edition.tracepartsonline.net,
- Log in ,
- If prompted, select the company for which you wish to use the Smart-Publishing service with,
- Access “Users Management“
- From the menu “Publish your products”,
- Select “Users Management”.
“Users Management” is made of one page:
- Search engine of the “All users” list,
- All users list,
- Reset password button,
- Delete user button,
- Add user button
- All users page browser
- List of users groups,
- Move user to group button,
- Remove user from group button,
- Group members search engine,
- Group members list
- Group members list page browser
Search among all existing users
- Enter a criterion in the “All users” search engine (1),
- The content of the list is automatically filtered as soon as you start typing a criterion,
Note: the search will return users whose emails contain the search criterion.
Search among the members of a given group
- In the group list (7), select the group to search into,
- Enter a search criterion in the search engine (10)
- The content of the list is automatically filtered as soon as you start typing a criterion. Note: the search will return users whose emails contain the search criteria.
Reset a user password
- Select the user(s) whose password(s) need to be reset
In the all users list, search and select one (or more) user(s) to reset his/their password(s) by clicking the checkbox located before their emails.
- Reset the password(s) of the selected user(s)
To do so, click the button (3).
- The system reset the password(s) and send a notification to each of the selected user(s)
When done, a message will be displayed to you to confirm that the process as successfully ended.
Delete a user
- Select the user(s) to be deleted,
In the “All users” list, seach and select one (or more) user(s)
- Delete the selected user(s),
To do so, click the delete button (4)
- Confirm the deletion request,
The button is in the “All users” list’s header,
- Define the user
To do so, just fill the dialog box:
Note: The user must belong to at least one group, and can be part of several.
- Confirm the creation.
Click “OK” (or click the closing cross to cancel the creation).
Move user(s) into group(s)
A group defines the Smart-publishing’s features that its members can access.
- Administrator: All features can be accessed,
- Publisher: All features but “Users management” can be accessed,
- Read-Only users: the members of this group can only view Smart-publishing content.
- A user must belong to at least one group to gain access,
- A user can belong to several groups.
- To add a user in several group, repeat the steps below for each group where the user must be moved into.